« Home

9 going 19

(note that we were speaking in the dialect)
My sister and I were watching The rockshow on channel V, apparently my sister was anticipating for the “Tears Don’t Fall” video by bullets for my valentine, I on the other hand got so hooked up with “Miss Murder”. Well it was already number three when we started watching and Panic at the Disco was up. My sister and I began chatting about my college applications, “You wanna hear what I want to do after college?”. She nodded her head, “Well” I started, “I’m going to get a crappy job that makes a lot of money maybe I’ll work my ass out for like 2 years and then I’m going to study again while working”, “What for??” My sister asked, “I’ll study fashion designing, it’s just a vocational course it wont take that long” I said, “Then with the money I have I’m going to start my own designs and labels” “I thought you’re going to work abroad” she said, “I am.. I’m going to start my business in America, Aunt Chiqui and Uncle Gus will help me, they have sweet lives there” I replied. “I thought we’d start our own band??” My sister asked. My sister Nyra, is a big fan of all the bands I listen to, AFI, The Used, My chemical romance, Fall out boy, Taking back Sunday, Bullet for my valentine and many more!. of course if I’m “the Cure and the Misfits fan”, my sister also built a rock reputation of her own, she is more hardcore than me, she listens to Three Days Grace, Rasmus and Korn not to mention Thursday, when she bought these CDs home she told me our neighbor lent it to her yeah I mean who would lend a nine year old these cds??and did I forgot to say she’s only nine… yep kids now a days….when I was nine… I was watching Sesame Street