« Home | "Thank you guys for・thank you for coming on this a... » | teehee my classmate look a lot like davey havok ^^ » | phew!!! im sooo bored » | Best Male Video* James Blunt, "You're Beautiful"Bu... » | So long not Goodbye » | like wooohooo!!!my chemical romance's new album "t... » | ok this is sooo cool me and a bunch of friends wen... » | omg, this really broke my heart, i read that trish... » | wow great bjds i wanna have..shall and shiro ^^ so... » | i've been searching the web through people's blogs... »

wow like im really into this emo guy.. i mean emo guys are cute and all.. then they become suicidal.. so nice he was giving me this poems.. well not really i kind of like took it by force but i mean it was for me he was just teasing but i mean really... i think i should give him a chance i mean we listen to the same bands... he is really nice.. how powerful is music??