« Home | 9 going 19 »

I saw Dani California three times this day, I mean I never was a Red Hot fan but the video was just so funny, specially the drummer! Even my mom enjoys watching it, my mom and I had this rock connection bonding session a little while ago, we just saw Afi on Trl and she predicted success for the band she was like, “Sisikat yan kita mo,,,sa husay nilang tumugtog” translation, “That band will become very famous you’ll see with the kind of music they play.. no doubt”, I’m very lucky I recorded the whole thing, there was this guy who gave his good comments in front of AFI.. boy even if I loved the band I couldn’t do that, giving comments face to face is like I don’t know awkward or something. And then I visited the message boards, I mean girls are just fighting over Gerard Way.. I mean ok he is…. Good looking .. fine hot..and all but darn these girls are like going gaga already! They are like, “we are perfect for each other” I mean… ok… no comment, just continue fan girling girls that’s really healthy. (Sooner or later you’ll end up with your some guy anyway).. Joking don’t kill me i understand really.. i do ^^