« Home | wow like im really into this emo guy.. i mean emo ... » | "Thank you guys for・thank you for coming on this a... » | teehee my classmate look a lot like davey havok ^^ » | phew!!! im sooo bored » | Best Male Video* James Blunt, "You're Beautiful"Bu... » | So long not Goodbye » | like wooohooo!!!my chemical romance's new album "t... » | ok this is sooo cool me and a bunch of friends wen... » | omg, this really broke my heart, i read that trish... » | wow great bjds i wanna have..shall and shiro ^^ so... »


guess what im listening to.. note to self by from first to last, this is the kind of song you would listen to before you jump off from a building. songs that can really turn you from a fashion frenzy into a suicidal emo kid.. trust me ^^ well i dont know but im really having problems right now regarding my friends.. i guess it's safe to post coz like no one really reads these stuffs nweize dont know why sometimes your friends can show the least appreciation for some nice things you've done for them, i guess it's my bad it happened several times i must learn not to get my hopes high... one thing, i can't take jokes anymore.. i mean really, specially if it came from my closest friends regarding some stuffs i get all upset and take it seriously. and the thing is it gets all bottled up and everything would be so awkward and stuff... it really pisses me off. i really need some good company that's why sometimes i just wanna hang out with other friends where you can just talk about everything.. and everyone it's good to e bitch once in a while... eastwood... lol... well that's all for now i guess i better jump off a building now and leave some kind of emo gothic poem about sucide inside my PE notebook... i know i'll get over this