« Home | fethe first time i saw him i knew he was different... » | im totally hungover... im sleepy my head aches lik... » | it's so fucking amazing! like classes are suspende... » | guess what im listening to.. note to self by from ... » | wow like im really into this emo guy.. i mean emo ... » | "Thank you guys for・thank you for coming on this a... » | teehee my classmate look a lot like davey havok ^^ » | phew!!! im sooo bored » | Best Male Video* James Blunt, "You're Beautiful"Bu... » | So long not Goodbye »

im really just so happy... i dunno, since he came everything was different, i have something to look forward to everyday.. all the things i wanna hear? i hear it from him but sometimes i realize how much change i went through.. everything just seems so nice and i always feel like smiling.. kahit nakalimutan ako sidestepan.... but you know what? sometimes i realize.. before, umiikot ang mundo sa mga friends ko, and everything is so fun, i can conquer everything with my friends then he came, i realize it's not just about my friends anymore... the thing is he has the "rights" now... when im with... it's like a whole different side of me that my friends are not aware of he's the only person who can appreciate the whole me and my eccentricity of course he's not aware of the fact that sometimes i can be wild.. only my friends knew that. maybe that's why im so happy.. i'm finally complete... but my friends does'nt know im weird.. he doesn't know im wild.. uh-oh...let's hope for the best ^^ right know im having the time of my life.. good ridance...