« Home | ok... now i am confused... what happened to dolly ... » | Davey west?? Gerard too?? i'm confused O_o lol and... » | me and the girls during a schoolgirl photoshoot.. » | that's clockwise darwin, rammel me and teeny ^^ » | I just watched Miss Murder video on Youtube for th... » | we're hanging around here in SM manila, it's like ... » | wow sorry the first entry should have been posted ... » | I saw Dani California three times this day, I mean... » | 9 going 19 »


href="http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/nicolebianca/Dougie_from_McFly_from_England--lar.jpg">
i just watched Just My Luck.. i loved the movie!! it's a great film! you guys should watch it ^^ it somehow tells that there is a lucky person coz there is someone who is really in bad luck.. and no person is a jinx if there is no one lucky... well it's kinda like that... neither can exist without each other... ^^ Mc fly is great too.. specially doughie... that bassist guy...